About Roebuck Buildings
Founded in 1947 . . . Focused on Today
Since 1947, Roebuck Buildings has proven excellence in the construction industry. From our early days of pre-engineered metal building construction, we have grown to offer a full spectrum of Construction Services, including Preconstruction, Construction Management, General Contracting, and Design-Build services for commercial, industrial, retail, community, and municipal clients.
- Founded in 1947 by John C. Anderson. Read more about Our History.
- Headquartered in the city of Roebuck, in Spartanburg County, South Carolina in the Southeast, within minutes of both Interstate 26 and Interstate 85. Get Directions.
- 70% of our work is Design-Build.
- Operate as a General Contractor in the industrial, commercial, and institutional construction markets.
- 75 Employees. Contact us. Meet our Management Team.
- 20 - 30% of work is self-performed.
- Open shop operation.
- Geographic market is South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee.
- Committed to safety, our Current EMR is 0.67. Learn more about our commitment to Safety.
- Drug-free, and our company conducts employee drug testing.