Roebuck Buildings Reaches 70th Anniversary
In February of 1947, John C. Anderson and four others got together to set up a business to build Quonset buildings. In March, Roebuck Buildings Co., Inc. was organized. The five men rented an office at Roebuck Gin and Lumber and went to work building everything they could - warehouses, stores, churches, and more.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Today, we kick off our celebration of 70 years and building!Posted in About Roebuck Buildings